Monday, September 24, 2012

My 28th Year

So not too long ago, just a couple of weeks I entered into my 28th year on this earth. It is a little weird to think about the fact that I am 27. I often feel like I am staying the same age and everyone around me is getting older. That is weird. It is weird to think that my little brother is getting married in a few months and my baby brother is graduating high school next spring. It's crazy. Time is flying.... and I have decided that my 28th year is going to be a fun year. That is the goal. It started great with a super fun birthday party. Followed by a trip home to California and then yesterday I ran year another 13.1 mile half marathon. I am crazy and I have crazy friends that want to run these things with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS